Health Matters
Here we're going to talk about some health habits, symptoms, and information what you can use to feel better(prescription).
First we need the definition and some examples of each one.
Definitions
Health habits: Habits that promote health and wellness in your life. Like exercising, eating a healthy diet, getting plenty of sleep, and socializing with friends.
Symptom: Is a manifestation of disease apparent to the patient himself. Example: coughing, wheezing, red nose.
Prescription: an instruction written by a medical practitioner that authorizes a patient to be issued with a medicine or treatment. Ex: dose, medicament.
Dose: a quantity of a medicine or drug taken or recommended to be taken at a particular time.
Dental emergences: any injury to your mouth that causes uncontrolled bleeding, severe pain or broken facial bones.
Vocabulary:
Symptoms
Medical Procedures
Example:
A: I’m sorry, but I must not be able to join the meeting later.
B: Really, it's an important meeting with the boss, isn't it?
A: Well, actually, I don’t feel very well. I've been vomiting and sneezing since last night.
B: Oh, that sounds bad, may i call an ambulance for you?
A: No it's ok, I’m sure I’ll be fine just taking my pills and medications.
B: You sure? Remember visit the hospital to get a checkup, then a prescription with a dose, and call me later to know your status.


Comments
Post a Comment